You may wonder why you should choose Ritc. After all, there are other rule engines in the cloud.
In a nutshell, “Ritc enables you to make sense out of real-time data from multiple sources”.
With these benefits:
- accessible without SDKs from any rest api – defined via swagger files that you import
- enables composable (multi-level) apps
- easy-to-set-up rules
- can be designed by programmers and non-programmers
- rules can be added and removed without crashing the application
- real-time operation
- scales to handle lots of data
- can be deployed as microservices in the cloud or on microcontrollers
- can machine-learn and adapt to changing circumstances
- enables meaningful actions – in the context of incoming data
I hope that some of these points resonate with you, and would love your feedback on them.
Watch this space for elaboration, use cases, and suggested uses.